Cervical disc replacement surgery is another option to the traditional cervical spine fusion surgery, which includes the permanent fusion of two vertebral bodies, taking out movement between them. Artificial cervical disc replacement is normally demonstrated when conservative treatment doesn’t help ease neck stiffness and pain, weakness or numbness of the arms and legs, trouble walking, headache. Artificial cervical disc replacement is contraindicated within the sight of rheumatoid arthritis, pregnancy, morbid obesity, osteoporosis, insulin-subordinate diabetes and hypersensitivities to stainless steel.
How Is Cervical Artificial Disc Replacement Surgery Performed in India?
Through a small incision made near the front of your neck (a surgical approach called the anterior approach) your surgeon will:
· Gently pull aside the delicate tissues – skin, fat and muscle – and in addition the trachea, or windpipe, to get to the cervical spine
· Expose the area where disc fragments and/or bone spurs are pressing against the neural structures (nerve roots and/or spinal cord)
· Remove the plate and bone material from around the neural structures to give them more space (discectomy and decompression)
· Insert and secure the artificial disc into the intervertebral space, using specialized instruments
· Ease the soft tissues of the neck and other structures back into place and
· Close the incision
Cost of Cervical Disc Replacement Surgery in India
Cost distinction is extremely tremendous which goes from 70 – 80% less as compared to treatments performed in USA and other developed countries. If a patient opts to get low-cost cervical disc replacement surgery in India, they will have huge amount of cost savings. Cervical Disk Replacement Surgery begins from around $5,000 in order to give a reasonable thought of value difference which is apparent in India. This cost estimate includes stay in a private room for particular count of days where a companion or family member can also stay with the patient, fees of doctor, medicines, nursing care, consumables and food for the patient. However, price may vary depending upon medical condition of patient and the surgeon as well. India now has become best destination for getting disc replacement surgery. Patients from everywhere throughout the globe are getting pulled in to get low cost disc replacement surgery in India with professionalism, awesome care and low cost. The hospitals in India are equipped with certified medical facilities. Spine surgeons in India are well qualified and able to handle your serious spine condition. You may save between 60 and 80% on costs found in the United States.
best spine surgeons in India
Reasons why International patients are choosing for Spinal Surgery in India
Snapshot of services offered by for Spinal Surgery in India
· Access to Eminent USA / UK, Internationally experienced doctors and surgeons at JCI / ISO accredited hospitals.
· Choice of city and hospital with complete details and feedback from previous patients treated by the chosen surgeon.
· Conference call with the chosen surgeon.
· 60-85 % savings on major medical procedures as compared to typical USA / UK hospitals.
· Personally negotiated price, on par with domestic hospital rates in India.
· International Patient Services from - Complimentary.
· Comprehensive Medical quote and Hospitality quote including Guest houses, Star Hotels, Air Bookings.
· Comprehensive Spine Surgery medical tourism portal.
· Smooth and Seamless communication and coordination.
· Privacy of medical records and communication.
For more information send an email at with your medical records at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91 9860755000