There are innumerable kinds of Neurological conditions that are affecting more and more people around the world and with each passing year the number of people getting affected is going up. Some of these conditions are:
- Brain Tumours
- Cerebral Palsy
- Craniofacial abnormalities
- Spinal Conditions
- Carotid Artery Blockage/Stenosis
- Arteriovenous Malformation
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Parkinson’s Disease
The Indian hospitals offering Neurosurgical treatment have achieved acclaimed position in all over the glove. These hospitals have a legacy of innovation and excellence and are home to a wide spectrum of Neurosurgical treatment and procedures. Some of the best Neurosurgery hospitals in India are:
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road
- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Nanavati Hospitals, Mumbai
- Max Super-speciality Hospital, Saket
- Max Healthcare
- Continental Hospital, Hyderabad
- Aster CMI, Bangalore
- Apollo Gleneagles, Kolkata
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Research Centre
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
There are many such hospitals apart from these that are totally focused on bringing the best treatment results so that the patients gain maximum benefits out of it. Further, the best neurosurgery hospitals in India can be the best treatment destination owing to the presence of the huge pool of talented medical professionals. More specifically the neurosurgeons at these world-renowned hospitals are extremely knowledgeable about this particular field. Further, they are totally acquainted and proficient to deal with the most severe kinds of neurological disorders by using the most cutting edge approaches and techniques.
Below mentioned are some of the most effective Neurosurgery procedures successfully performed at the state-of-the-art Indian hospitals:
- Cerebral Aneurysm Repair
- Lumbar Puncture
- Endotracheal Intubation
- Vagal Nerve Stimulation
- Skull Base Surgery
- Functional and Epilepsy Neurosurgery
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
Progress of Neurosurgery in India
It is also known that the older or the more conventional forms of Neurosurgeries are much more invasive in nature as compared to the surgeries that are performed today. So, earlier in order to get cured of the spine or brain disorders, the patients had to go through very difficult and ‘open’ kind of surgeries. But much to the relief of the patients, today, there is a wide range of minimally invasive surgeries available that are more effective, bring more precision and the road to recovery is also quick and smooth.
It is evident from the rising popularity of India that the search for the right treatment for patients from all around the globe, ends here. Similarly, when it comes to the field of Neurosurgery, these patients are getting the much needed relief at the best neurosurgery hospitals in India. The Neurosurgery specialists at these top hospitals are adopting these progressive surgical options and boosting the success rates as well. Not only this, the affordability of these highly advanced procedures is a bonus for these patients.
To name a few of approaches:
- Microsurgery – A microscope is used to reach the miniscule structures of the Brain and the Spine. This approach is extremely effectual in the treatment of Aneurysms and to correct Herniated Discs; and this kind of procedure is performed by a Cerebrovascular Neurosurgeon and a Spine expert
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery – In this, the surgeons uses highly focused radiation and a tumor is targeted and eliminated without causing much harm to the nearby tissues
- Endoscopic Neurosurgery – Those, who are experts in Endoscopic surgeries use an instrument called Endoscopes to access and to get a better visual of the corner most places of the spine and the brain. There are very tiny incisions involved in these procedures. This surgical approach can effectually treat issues like Cerebrospinal Leaks, conditions affecting the Cranial Nerves as well as cysts and tumours occurring in the spine and brain.
- Lateral-access Spine Surgery – This approach can be used to reach the Spine from the side instead of via the large muscles on the back and thus it becomes less invasive, less painful and the trauma too is lowered for the patients.
Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants can help you
- With excellent affinity with the top Indian Neurosurgery hospitals, we can plan your treatment here
- You do not have to worry about issues like – getting the medical visa, timely coordination with the hospital, earliest possible appointment with the specialists, travel and accommodation arrangements, etc.
- We look after patients from any social and financial backgrounds, without needing any referrals or insurance coverage
- Very cost effective Neurosurgery packages are offered by us
- Very committed about follow-ups
- Outstanding and customizable services to suit your convenience
For immediate response from the consultant, kindly email at email@example.com or call on helpline number +91 9860755000.
Tags : best neurosurgery hospitals in India, best neuro hospital in Bangalore, best neurologist doctor in India, best neuro hospital in Kolkata, top 10 neuro physician in India, best neuro hospital in Hyderabad, progress of neurosurgery in India, success rate of neurosurgery in India